Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

mom

saddlepants

central Ohio
I know this is "goof_off" but I just need to ask my new found hunting buds for a few good strong prayers for mom. She has been through so much these last few months and I've dedicated my life to include quitting my job, to her welfare. I'm asking for a few simple prayers that she maintains her spirit and "gets back on that horse" or the God will take her peacefully to not prolong her suffering. She is as strong as I have learned to be from her. It was hard to watch everything they did to her to help her today. Hard to watch her cry from the pain. I have learned my strength from her. Please say a simple prayer that she can fight a few more years and maybe...possibly...even though Im older...get to see yet another grandchild? One who is a strong as she has always been in her 87 years, 27 year cancer survivor. Alcoholic for 50 years husband survivor. 6 daughters and depression and world war 2 survivor. Two hip fracture- in-three month survivor! Please say a prayer for her today. Thanks Guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry your mom is hurting like this..... sounds like you have a lot of her good qualities...... prayers sent.....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Prayers sent to you and your family. I feel your pain, I really do. Lost my father about a month and a half ago and currently we are losing another loved one. Stay strong.

saddlepants

central Ohio
Thanks everybody. Taking a little break here then its back to the hospital. I spent the entire day yesterday in the ER they were so crowded. Six squads came in at once and two choppers!