Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL 2011 Rytera Nemesis 55-70/copper mark3 micro adjust sight/limb driver pro V

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Can I ask why you are posting this here? Is this a friend of yours or do you know someone here looking to purchase a Rytera? :smiley_chinrub:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
OK. Perhaps next time you can PM him the link or at least make mention that you are posting this for a friend. From the outside looking in, it appears you just reposted a link from AT for shits and giggles. I have no problems with you helping a buddy sell a bow or someone else find one, but it would be nice if we knew that was the case. Our deals section doesn't exist to helps AT's unless it's directly tied to helping our members. Just sayin...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I had seen Craigslist an ebay links posted i thought it was allowed.Sorry please delete the thread

And when they are posted, the person posting makes sure to let us know why. That's all I'm asking for. The thread can stay now that we know what's up. Hopefully someone here can get them a new rig and your buddy will be rid of his...