Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Remington Wingmaster

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Took this in on trade for some tree stands. Didn't really want it, but I think it will go fairly quick. Should make someone a fine shotgun for the money.

12G fixed choke (Modified)

Would estimate mid to late 70's era

Used, but not beaten. Looks like it has chambered plenty of rounds, but whoever did it appears to have taken care of it (if that makes sense)

Best I can tell you is it isn't mint condition, but I have seen many out there in worse shape.

First $225 takes it. No haggling at this price and no shipping at this price.

Sorry I don't have better pictures. The price is basically what I was looking to get out of the stands he traded the Wingmaster for. Probably could walk it at the next gun show for $250 and get somewhere between $225-250 without much problem. I know I gave about $100 more for mine, but mine is like new. Pretty much the reason I am selling this one. Haven't found the time to shoot the one I already have. haha

Attachments

• IMG00160-20111002-1349 wingmaster.jpg
    IMG00160-20111002-1349 wingmaster.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

Good guns that will go bang all the time...pulled my 870 out of my case after the rain camping at Woodbury to shoot skeet with water running out of it...I won't mention who (Ryan!) asked me "are you going to dry it off before you shoot it?" Hell no, it's a 12 gauge boat paddle!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
thats right on the money phil, my parents neighbor has a wingmaster in every gauge (i think thats the right term). I guess it was his thing to collect them. Very nice guns.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thats the going price for someone who is looking...I have the exact same gun and I love it...I wish I had the extra cash.

Let me know if you come up with it. It isn't eating any oats sitting in the safe. Other than TOO and word of mouth, it won't see any other advertising. Might walk it at the next gun show though.