Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where's Badger Been?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Anyone hear from our friend Badger lately? Seems like I have not seen him posting on here for a while. :smiley_confused_vra

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Anyone hear from our friend Badger lately? Seems like I have not seen him posting on here for a while. :smiley_confused_vra

Up to his eyeballs in work. I hope his schedule slows down a bit and he gets back on here and out to the woods. I like his cooking threads and trapping threads.

I think Huck talked to him last week.

Huckleberry Finn

Talked to Badger last week, he's real busy working night shift, and then day shift, etc and some crazy hours. Other than that, doing well! I told him we missed him and he said he's get back on when he wasn't falling alseep at the keyboard!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Talked to Badger last week, he's real busy working night shift, and then day shift, etc and some crazy hours. Other than that, doing well! I told him we missed him and he said he's get back on when he wasn't falling alseep at the keyboard!

Huck, I probably talked too him about the same time I told him the guy's were starting too talk about putting his face on a milk carton lol.... Dales just super busy and sleeping when he gets home... No puter time at all, but said it's going too be slowing down in the near future.... He hasn't been out hunting as well..... Kinda in the same boat as me except I still get puter time lol....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
It's good to hear everything is fine. Miss the big lug. Maybe we will need to start a "Where's Badger" thread like we did some where else for Coonie. :smiley_couch: