Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dangit...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I gave in and started drinking coffee... :smiley_coffee:

When I started college, someone told me I'd be drinking coffee before the first quarter was over. I made it four years and never drank a drop. When I started at Sherwin-Williams, I was told the same thing. I spent a year there brewing coffee for my contractors and never drank a drop. When I started my current job, I was told I would be a coffee drinker in the first 6 months. I went 5 years and 3 months without drinking a drop and then last Friday rolled around. I was seriously dragging ass and went in the kitchen to fill me water cup. I looked at the coffee pots, back at my water cup, at the coffee pots, at my cup, and said: "Fuck it..." I poured a big old cup and commenced to giving in to the beast! rotflmao

I stopped at Speedway this morning and went with 24 ounces of the 100% Columbian with a touch of sugar and some French Vanilla creamer. I'm hooked...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
HAHAHAHAA I gotta have my coffee every day...Caffiene is mean tough bro. I get a head ache in the a.m. if I dont have a cup. I only drink one a day though. I dont know how some people drink it all day. My dad will have it in the morning all the way up until he goes to bed. he will even have it with his dinner.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

When I started college, someone told me I'd be drinking coffee before the first quarter was over. I made it four years and never drank a drop. When I started at Sherwin-Williams, I was told the same thing. I spent a year there brewing coffee for my contractors and never drank a drop. When I started my current job, I was told I would be a coffee drinker in the first 6 months. I went 5 years and 3 months without drinking a drop and then last Friday rolled around. I was seriously dragging ass and went in the kitchen to fill me water cup. I looked at the coffee pots, back at my water cup, at the coffee pots, at my cup, and said: "Fuck it..." I poured a big old cup and commenced to giving in to the beast! rotflmao

I stopped at Speedway this morning and went with 24 ounces of the 100% Columbian with a touch of sugar and some French Vanilla creamer. I'm hooked...

HAHA Nice.... Coffee is good for you man... I drink coffee during the week like a feign.. But i rarely have it on the weekends.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Finishing off a cold cup of coffee right now. Probably brew a fresh pot in the morning. Summer or winter, I can drink it all day or go for morning coffee only. Nothing bad about it Jesse. Maybe your beard will start to fill in now.rotflmao

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio

LOL, good to hear man. U know you were thinking of Josh when you went into speedway now weren't ya....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Drink about a cup a day on average sometimes more sometimes less.... used too drink a couple of pots a day.... decided too give it up back in 2003 and had the worst headache for four straight days man that sucked but caffeine withdrawal sucks lol....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
HAHA Nice.... Coffee is good for you man... I drink coffee during the week like a feign.. But i rarely have it on the weekends.

Same here. I can't live without it during the first couple hours in the office. I like it like I like my women.... Hot, black, and strong. lmao