Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

stupid browns....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I am so glad the browns suck again this year. if they were any good i might want to watch them, but since they are, (once again) pathetic, then I guess I can concentrate on hunting on sunday afternoons.

Huckleberry Finn

Yea we got screwed by the refs, missed one good opportunities, and lost to Mike Nugent. The last part is the only part that's ok!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I listened too it on the radio at work and when they had 4th and an inch and punted from their 22 yard line I said they just lost the game because they're too scared too go for it..... Turned it off and moved on too something else.....

Schu72

Streetsboro
Can't win with you best players on the bench. Begining to think these coaches have their heads way up each others asses.

Last edited:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
With the exception of the Ravens the AFC north is a .500 division....we're only a game out and we don't have another division game until december I think...Browns have a pretty easy schedule too, but yes they are a young team...and just like the rest of th browns fans I am getting TOO tired of always having a rebuilding season...they will put it together...I have faith

With that said, I do agree that the play calling is not even good at minimum...but listening to McCoys postgame interview he did fess up to his mistake and know's that he should have thrown the ball away...duh!! Glad you realize it McCoy, now execute it!! Just can't beleived they played the way they did after playing a lot better in their last 2 wins.

I am glad however, that I was able to keep working on my basement while watching them blow the game.

Gordo

Athens County
It wasnt that suprising. They looked like ass last week too with the offense sputtering. Except for the last drive, it was pathetic.

Its the same old browns football.

They best make some adjustments over the next two weeks and take advantage of the bye week if they expect to compete. If not, it wont b anything we arent used to.

Go browns!