Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #12 - Silent Assassins

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Team 12

12 epe
12 saddlepants
12 bigten05
12 tuffshot
12 tritonbill

Please check in guys/girls and let me know if you want a name. Good luck!

saddlepants

central Ohio
Im in, cant sleep. Wont be around tomorrow so if those guys can come up with a good name then so be it...Be nice guys:smiley_chuck: Ill check back in tomorrow night

epe

Lancaster
I'm in. Honestly I don't start getting serious until Halloween time. What do you guys hunt with? I hunt both gun and bow, bow with a x-bow because of my shoulder. Not sure of the name. Maybe if we all bowhunt, Silent Assassins or Camod Killers. Not good at the whole name thing.

saddlepants

central Ohio
just waitin on bigten - I like silent asassins! I hunt bow, crossbow, shotgum and Muzzy whatever the situation arises although I doubt Ill pull the crossbow this year unless I keep seein stuff further out from my stand and they dont wanna come in closer

epe

Lancaster
I got my first gun buck last year with a t.c. encore. Don't know if he ever heard it. Silent when it mattered ;)

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i hunt with a mathews z-7.shotgun encore. whatever the season calls for.lol how has everyones year going so far. ive only seen one shooter so far. been really slow for me for some reason even doe sightings are way down.

tritonbill

NE Ohio
Work is crazy this week, please weekend come fast!

Good luck out there!

Hoping to get out at lunch to the archery range at Tinkers Creek park in Streetsboro.

saddlepants

central Ohio
Maybe you guys shouldnt count on me too much lol. I just punched myself hard in the face....went out to shoot my Spits to make sure I was still comfortable with them. Chose a sacrificial arrow. Fired off one and it was high and to the right by about 6-7 inches. WHAT? Damn... So I go back to make sure it wasnt just me and when I went to fire it off again i touched the release in the strength part of drawing and TWANG! OUCH! DAMN! Oh shit now where did that arrow go...:smiley_blackeye:... Ifound it...eventually sticking up in the pasture. Cleaned it up and tried again a few times...yup...not high (that was me) but definantly 6 inches to the right. Going out to make some adjustments now...sigh...