Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Luke Fickle?

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Does he need to go or just the Offensive Cord.? Not happy with his coaching ability and letting Bowserman play today. Defense looks awesome and makes Cousins look like a rookie and our offense cant even put a point on the board

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Bauserman prevented OSU from being shutout. Our O line sucked. Bollman needed fired 4 years ago. Even with our convicts returning next week I don't see us winning more than two more games this year. I also don't see Fickell returning as HC next year.

twireman

Kingston, OH
From what I hear Fickle does not call Offensive plays...I Agree Bollman needs gone. Offensvie line is the most depressing part for me. Chalk it up to a rebuilding year and hopefully Urban Meyer is our coach next year.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fire the whole friggin staff..... Start from scratch at least then we won't expect much...... Friggin pitiful to lose too a Mi shit gan team like that...... Took the whole game to score seven so we wouldn't get shut out.... How friggin embarasing....

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I don't trust that Urban Meyer would be a long term head coach. I'd love to see him in Columbus, but only if he stays for at least 8 years. I just don't think he has it in him anymore.

twireman

Kingston, OH
I don't trust that Urban Meyer would be a long term head coach. I'd love to see him in Columbus, but only if he stays for at least 8 years. I just don't think he has it in him anymore.

Totally agree JJ....lot's of people would hate to see him head our team. I will swallow pride for W's......today was an embarrasment beyond words. I can't handle that shit.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Bauserman prevented OSU from being shutout. Our O line sucked. Bollman needed fired 4 years ago. Even with our convicts returning next week I don't see us winning more than two more games this year. I also don't see Fickell returning as HC next year.

By someone not watching the game and reading the sports section in the morning I would agree. Scoring in the last 30 sec. of the game, when Mich St. played such a laxed D, means shit to me. Bollman sucks and so does our offense line......... Fickle is responsible for every loss the Bucks take, and until he grows a set of nuts and makes some major changes, this is what Buckeye Nation has to look forward TOO.

tit1eist2

NW ohio
Good to see you Ohio fans feeling what I felt for an embarrassing 3 years. Just hope your AD doesn't let it go on that long. Your O-coordinator I agree has to go. Fickle's still got you a good defense atleast.

Huckleberry Finn

Everyone knows he bought a house in Upper Arlington. I'd be happy with 6 years, but I understand your point. Things get messy when you flip coaches too often, but even after what, 4 years, of doing that Michigan is finding a way to win? Damnit if that doesn't hurt to say! I think the 'interim' in front of Fickle's name will stay and they'll have to bring someone in next year...someone big. I didn't watch much of the game yesterday, but noticed them saying in the first quarter that 23 of the people on Mich St's roster are from Ohio?? It doesn't take long for recruiting nightmares to go again, a lot of boys in Ohio grew up wanting to play for Jimmy. Thankfully, the tradition still stands and will come back. I think getting Posey back will be huge - he made TP look good.

Agreed that Bollman needs to go.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
U need to read the articlew by Dick Hunter in the Sunday Dispatch. Very interesting as where to place "blame"!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
U need to read the article by Dick Hunter in the Sunday Dispatch. Very interesting as where to place "blame"!

Schu72

Streetsboro
OSU looks real bad. Can't say it bothers me much. Kinda funny actually.

How about Nebraska's welocme to the Big 10 lol! What an ass whoooopin'.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I grew up with little direction on these kind of things. Two of my mom's siblings moved to Mighigan when I was young. They were great people and I always enjoyed the visits up there. Plus as a kid I though Michigan had the coolest uniforms. I can honestly say I wish I was a Buckeyes fan, it would make life so much easier. However, its tough to change 30 years of rooting for a team.