Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What the?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I thought this was a human skull from a distance rotflmao. Is this a puff ball? There were about four of them.

Attachments

• 669449045_2393755763_0.jpeg
    669449045_2393755763_0.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 121

Buckmaster

Portage
5 guys made my local news paper recently. Appears they were sitting at a local bar sharing some wild mushrooms one of them picked. We'll all 5 ended up in the hospital, one has already undergone a liver transplant, another is awaiting a liver transplant, the other 3 guys are real sick pending their outcome of liver needs. I guess the mush rooms ended up being toxic and ruined their livers.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
5 guys made my local news paper recently. Appears they were sitting at a local bar sharing some wild mushrooms one of them picked. We'll all 5 ended up in the hospital, one has already undergone a liver transplant, another is awaiting a liver transplant, the other 3 guys are real sick pending their outcome of liver needs. I guess the mush rooms ended up being toxic and ruined their livers.

And that my friends is why I don't eat shroom unless I know what it is and know somebody that has picked and eaten them before me lol.