Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GamePlan Gear Customer Service

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now, but have been busy getting ready for the season and enjoying the first week. As most of you know, I am a stickler for quality customer service. The quickest way to lose me as a customer is to half-ass your service and the easiest way to maintain me as a customer for life, is to take care of me when/if I have an issue. There is no substitute for quality service IMO...

With that being said, I'd like to give a shout out to Sara Junk and Mike with GamePlan Gear for their excellent service in weeks past. I own several pieces of GPG and absolutely love everything I have purchased from them. This summer on a fishing trip, the zipper on my Spot N' Stalk pack gave out and would no longer zip up properly. I emailed GPG's service department about the issue and received a response from Sara only a few minutes later. After exchanging a few emails about the issue, Sara instructed me to return the pack to their location in Iowa. The following day, Mike (who is the owner I believe and an old friend of our very own Mike Cottis) sent me an email thanking me for my support and ensuring me the problem would be corrected.

A little over a week after my initial email, a new Spot N' Stalk pack arrived at my door. So not only did I get my problem corrected, I ended up with a newer pack that included some great improvements over the pack I originally had. :smiley_clap:

For those of you looking for a quality pack, check out GamePlan Gear and their entire product line. I'm a huge fan, as are many of us here on TOO. I know JB just ordered their Treestand Transportation System and he seemed to be pretty happy with it. But more importantly, know that you'll not only be getting a great product that comes with outstanding customer service.

http://www.gameplangear.com/

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's great news, Jesse. Like you, I'm a huge fan of customer service... It was a big part of my decision in choosing Elite Archery for my new bow. So far, I really like the GPG Treestand Transport System. The way it holds your packing weight tight to your back really seems to lighten the load, or at least it feels that way. It's good to know that if I have any issues with it, GPG will stand behind their product and treat me right.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I like the looks of there BowBat

I have the newer model and use it almost exclusively throughout the season. The only draw back is not having your bow in hand should you happen to run across a deer on the way in, but I trade that off for the convenience of comfortably carrying all my gear while packing in a stand. I use the Spot N' Stalk during gun season and when I'm fishing, but will also use it throughout the season when I'm not packing in a stand. The Bow Bat is a great pack and one that has become a very big part of my arsenal...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Haha, I have been doing the same thing with them over the same pack. Just sent mine back today. Glad they took care of you.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I was looking at their new crossbow pack. Looks interesting, but I carry a climber at times.