Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geronimos back!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well about 3 weeks before season I went to this spot to check my camera and dump some minerals and found myself 30 yards face to face with Geronimo 100 yards from my truck! He turned and ran several hundred yards away and entered a small woodlot with some fenced off secured property beside it. Not 5 seconds after entering the woodlot I heard 2 gunshots RIGHT were he was! My heart sank..... I continued back there to try and get some video of who ever was shooting at him on my phone but as I got back there the truck was pulling away! Knowing they were on the inside of the fence and he was on my side, they prob just pop shot him and he would run off and die in the corn. I was physically sick to my stomach....... until now! After leaving my stand tonight I checked my card for the heck of it and look whos back!!! Time to adjust some cameras and figure these bucks out, all 3 p&y bucks are sticking around.... its just a matter of time now!!!!

Video

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
The one is gonna be right there or just shy like you said JD... The problem I have with him is that I think hes an older deer on the decline. I really dont want to kill him but I dont want him breeding either, so my plan is to put someone else on him that would be excited with a buck like him.