Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Is that the smoker alone or with chips? Also, select USPS instead of UPS (default). That may help...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
OK. I will be in Nelsonville for Rocky but I am also going to be staying down in Hocking Hills for a weekend. Reminds me I need to start another thread...

Beentown

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
There's a BuckEye cam headquarters (or whatever you call it) down here 5 minutes from Athens. I walked in and got a smoker and chips for $36

Huckleberry Finn

There's a BuckEye cam headquarters (or whatever you call it) down here 5 minutes from Athens. I walked in and got a smoker and chips for $36

Not having to see JJ is worth paying the shipping!

(Kidding man, had to take a shot on that one...I bought mine from him last year and he made sure it was delivered home before I needed it!)

epe

Lancaster
Ohio valley trading in Lancaster sells them. I work on the west side of Columbus 8-5. If you are ever over that way let me know.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you don't want to order online or drive to Athens. Just an Idea but I believe hives have to be registered with the county department of agriculture. Call and get the number to a beekeeper in your county.. Most make their numbers readily available to give to people that have swarms in the spring. Then Ask if they sell beekeeping tools or if they have one to sell ya. JD got a Kellys Smoker from a beekeeper that has bees on the same property I and he hunts.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Beenie! Just buy it NOW! Get INSTANT GRATIFICATION! DON'T GO ANOTHER HUNT WITHOUT A SMOKER!
You can buy the damned woodchips at the grocery store, right next to the charcoal and lighter fluid.
$6.70 shipping by USPS priority mail is spot on.
Do it NOW

Or not, whatever....