Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
No luck for me today, but it was still a great day. When I first started getting serious about bowhunting, Milo stepped up and took me under his wing. He always told me when I asked how I could repay him, that I needed to pass it forward and that was repayment enough. In the past few years, I've tried to live by that mantra and today, I got to live it in the moment. Two very close friends of mine shot does today, both of which I've helped along the way as they have developed as bowhunters. About an hour ago, Bucknut (Jamie) a very close friend of mine killed his first deer with a bow to kick off his first bow season. So while I left the woods without bloodying up and arrow today, I'm not sure I could be much happier!

Congrats to my buddy Kris and to Jamie. Nice work fellas! Now it's your turn to pass it forward!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats to both of them on opening day deer. Congrats To Jamie on his first bow buck. After watching him shoot the trad bow at the TOO gathering and at the BEC shoot I was wondering if he was going to start bow hunting. Did he end up getting Wayne's old bow ?

Very cool day fellas. Thanks for being a good mentor and teacher Jesse.