Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official GOOD LUCK Thread

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Attention TOO Brotherhood:

I know it's a little bit early for this, but I'm about to head out the door and I wanted to wish everyone here a safe, fun, and hopefully successful opening day bowhunting adventure. Good luck to all of you guys and gals that are heading to the woods tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to reading the stories and seeing the pictures that are sure to follow. If we were all in a bar, with drinks in hand... this would be the time to throw back... Here's to another deer season!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Above and have some fun, relaxation, time with the Lord, or whatever you want out of the experience. I am sure some of us will have some hiccups tomorrow...just roll with it.

BTW - Don't forget your release!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Good luck to everyone.....I'm not going. I put up a stand tonight and took a slow cruise on the way home. I saw 21 deer. They seem to be moving a little tonight, so I would expect decent movement for you guys tomorrow morning.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good luck to all you TOOzers that are going out. Be safe and have fun out there. Enjoy the moment fellas. It only happens once a year after all. I better get some pics TOO. Gotta have something to do while sitting in the stand in my downtime lol.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I don't wish anyone good luck but my teammates...lol.. But I hope everyone has a safe and good time getting back to doing what we love to do.