Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

5" vanes

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll take whatever you guys don't want anymore. The boys put a hurting on some of the vanes while target practicing. I'll be ok throuigh the weekend, but i have a few arrows that need redone. Just let me know what you guys find. I appreciate you taking the time to look! :smiley_cheers:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I just remembered to take a look at what I had. I have 12 white and 12 yellow 4" vanes. I've also got several dozen black and orange blazers I could send you TOO if you would like. They are the old style and aren't quite the same size as the new blazers, so I don't use them. Let me know.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you are not picky, I'll send you some shit. Text me your addy. With the boys shooting, I imagine the more stock you have, the better...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just remembered to take a look at what I had. I have 12 white and 12 yellow 4" vanes. I've also got several dozen black and orange blazers I could send you TOO if you would like. They are the old style and aren't quite the same size as the new blazers, so I don't use them. Let me know.

Will they work with crossbow bolts? I've only seen 5", but I'm not TOO versed in the crossbow thing.