Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can't watch it...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
...at least for the deer hunting aspect of it. I think it may be fun to hang with some of them but that isn't deer hunting. That is culling cattle.

I had recorded this weeks and just haven't had time to watch it yet. What a joke. They were at the Double Dime (Chippers place) and Jason Aldean was hunting. He misses a tall tine ten while it was feeding on corn and it walks away. Comes back to the feed, and he misses again. It walks off. Comes back again and he finally spine shoots it. Probably could have petted the dang thing it was so calm after being shot at.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
BUCK COMMANDER!!!!

I had a fit when he took that shot. My wife didn't understand and I laughed and said there will be no replay.....yep, no replay, just the rancher jumping up and down. Horrible shot Mr. Aldean.......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Doesn't surprise me all that much from that crew. I love the Duck Commander crew, but I see the Buck Commander side and the pimps of all deer hunting pimps. Kill at all costs for the sake of TV and sell, sell, sell...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Damn Atlanta Braves...

Adam LaRoche is a douche too. Stinks on the field and stinks in the show.

Hey watch it Cotty! Aren't you a damn Pirates fan. You guys sucked for so long...hell Barry Bonds was there a long time ago and you sucked then...

GO Braves!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey watch it Cotty! Aren't you a damn Pirates fan. You guys sucked for so long...hell Barry Bonds was there a long time ago and you sucked then...

GO Braves!

Lmao! I knew I'd get under your skin on that one.

Screw Sid Bream and Francisco Cabrera too!

Go Bucs!

By the way, while we talk about bad hunting shows, I can't stand the Primos show. That guy with the beady eyes and turkey waddle neck is annoying.

I watch whitetails inc or anything done by whiteknuckle productions ,midwest whitetail OH an sudden impact..I catch carnivore an a few others on pursuit channel online once in awhile..Maybe Aldean should have got some1 else to shoot the deer CORRECTLY for him an he could have made it famous..Kinda how he does the songs he sings..Another nashville wanna be outlaw

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I watch whitetails inc or anything done by whiteknuckle productions ,midwest whitetail OH an sudden impact..I catch carnivore an a few others on pursuit channel online once in awhile..Maybe Aldean should have got some1 else to shoot the deer CORRECTLY for him an he could have made it famous..Kinda how he does the songs he sings..Another nashville wanna be outlaw

You sound like Shooter Jennings in his new song "Outlaw You". It's a goodie.