Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good trespasser story

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A good friend grows a couple hundred acres of pumpkins. Because rotation is a problem on his own ground he rents some ground from my sister for part of his crop. She only grain farms so her rotation is better for the pumpkins. So the other day my sister notices a car out in the field, she calls the cops and 2 show up. The guy was stuck in the mud, they had to call a tow truck to pull him out. He had 3 little girls in the car and they were bawling because they thought daddy was going to jail. My buddy told the cops he wants to press charges because the guy was stealing pumpkins.

Hopefully that guy will think twice before trying to get some free pumpkins again. :pickle:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
What a way to teach the kids right/wrong...
The looser probably steals Christmas trees too.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn. How hard up do you have to be to steal some pumpkins like a month before Halloween. And in broad daylight too.. Sheesh.. Doesn't he know the night time is the right time.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
They've had those problems and worse too. 2 years ago a trespasser killed a 130 class buck out of my nephew's treestand that over looks his food plot. There are a couple of old lakes left when part of farm was mined for clay. Every few years the police divers search the lakes, the last time 3 cars were found. Years ago a body was found.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
They've had those problems and worse too. 2 years ago a trespasser killed a 130 class buck out of my nephew's treestand that over looks his food plot. There are a couple of old lakes left when part of farm was mined for clay. Every few years the police divers search the lakes, the last time 3 cars were found. Years ago a body was found.

Don Detweiler if we ever have had a disagreement I apologize. When it is your daughters Bday I will be sure to ask for a favor ;)

Beentown