Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Time Machine or Time Machine Parts

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Looking for parts to repair my broken Time Machine. I need an angular discombobulator and a fractional decimator to repair mine, or a spare Time Machine for extra parts. Must be reasonably priced, as most of my money is in a Swiss Bank in the future. Can write a time travelers check also! Thanks fellas

Sorry Tree Monkey, but when I saw your thread I wanted to hijack it, but I saw you were serious and figured I would start my own thread! LOL

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
At first i thought he was talking about a hoveround.. like the old people have.. I was like WTF.. Call the scooter store. lmao . Then i realized he was actually talking about a hovercraft..

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
hey, i got one greg, but my spriggle sprocket went out when i hit it with my whammer hammer, and the stringle spring busted all over the place, not sure of you could still use it or not though, ill just give it to you...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Shu, the only thing I have for trade is wooden pickles, about 3000 of them. I can't tell you why due to the the Time Travel Continuum By-Laws, but they are very valuable in the future. You surely know what I'm talking about though, so there's really no need to explain it.

Wayne, if you used a wammer hammer on your time machine, then it us useless brotha! These are very delicate pieces of machinery, you can't just go beating on them like that. No wonder your stringle spring sprung! Gez, time travel noobs...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would let you borrow my time machine but it's in the shop. My future self says it will take a couple weeks until I get it back. Sorry buddy, wish I could help ya out.

Wait !!!! Just got word from my future future self that told my future self to tell me that the fix isn't going to work out well and to not worry about getting it fixed. He also said the future sucks and don't bother to jump forward and to look at going back in time instead. Just thought I would pass along the info.

And fluties rain of terror continues again today lmao. You must have either been sleeping really good and are well rested or your running on a lack of sleep lol.

You can get back to me on that one tomorrow or is that today or last week. Anyway just let me know lmao

Last edited:
Shu, the only thing I have for trade is wooden pickles, about 3000 of them. I can't tell you why due to the the Time Travel Continuum By-Laws, but they are very valuable in the future. You surely know what I'm talking about though, so there's really no need to explain it.
:smiley_crocodile:

You got any need for a B39 atomic space modulator?I got a hankering for some wooden pickles

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio

Wayne, if you used a wammer hammer on your time machine, then it us useless brotha! These are very delicate pieces of machinery, you can't just go beating on them like that. No wonder your stringle spring sprung! Gez, time travel noobs...

hahahahahahahaa!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I gave up on building my time machine. I started with a swivel seat off the aluminum john boat we had, and lost interest. You guys rock!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Timely thread Greg! I just happen to have one I was going to put on Craigslist. It is not a parts vehicle but ready to go. The only down fault is that it has a soul...

Maybe trade for a good working phaser or FTL (faster than light) drive vehicle. I may take a gravity drive vehicle but you will have to front some wooden pickles TOO sweeten the deal. :)

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fellas, I found a guy looking for some Wooden Pickles that had exactly what I needed. Let me tell you, this deer season is gonna be one for the books for everyone here. Can't go into detail, again, because of the TTCBL, but trust me, it's gonna be good.

Oh, btw Cotty, you might wanna skip out on the evening bow hunt this Saturday due to strange things falling from the sky, and Jesse, remember to fold down the collar on your shirt before you shoot. Just sayin' y'all...

Milo, cock rings work better last longer than muffler bearings, and they have a snug fit! Go figure...