Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Dead Down Wind Spray

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wal-mart has the big 32 oz bottle of Dead Down Wind spray, with a concentrate refill packet to get 32 oz more.. $14.99... That's $7.50 per 32 oz bottle...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Nevermind, looked it up and it depends on the locations. Mine has it in stock! Going to go get some tonight.

Beentown

old hunter

Packet dead down wind is only good for 3 weeks max., after mixed.I did not know that. I mixed up a couple packets in a new spray bottle,used a little rest sat around for 2 months.Opened the bottle to see how much was left in it and it was full of stringy algae.I then read the back of the new packets I had and it says right on them that once mixed, they are only good for 3 weeks.I went back to using Scent Killer.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Packet dead down wind is only good for 3 weeks max., after mixed.I did not know that. I mixed up a couple packets in a new spray bottle,used a little rest sat around for 2 months.Opened the bottle to see how much was left in it and it was full of stringy algae.I then read the back of the new packets I had and it says right on them that once mixed, they are only good for 3 weeks.I went back to using Scent Killer.

good deal.. thanks for the info... I just read mine and it said 6 weeks... I guess that's why they gave me three packets that make 12 oz each.. vs one packet to fill the 33 oz bottle. So i'll make it 12 oz at time. Thanks