Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening day forecast!AM-PM-Midday..What going on in your neck of the woods

I am curious how much the weather outlook does or will differ for different locations state wide on opening day ..I ask that everyone participate
Thanks

List

location(hunting),

Est. temp AM

est.temp Midday

est temp PM

wind direction(speed TOO if you like)

an chance of precipitation

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
location(hunting), Morrow

Est. temp AM - 49

est.temp Midday - Not available but expected to be 55-60

est temp PM - High of 61 and I bet last light temp would be around 55-60

wind direction(speed TOO if you like) ESE - 5 mph

an chance of precipitation - 40% chance of thunderstorms

Thanks been..I guess i forgot mine.And i didnt realize detailed forecast for SAT isnt out yet(least not on mine site of choice)
Feel free to update as more info is available .

location(hunting),Licking,muskingum,perry border

Est. temp AM 48 degrees N wind 3mph an 20$ chance rain

est.temp MiddayI would say 57

est temp PM High of 64..last light high 50s I reckon

wind direction(speed TOO if you like)N wind at 5mph

an chance of precipitation 40%

I will update as i get more info

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am curious how much the weather outlook does or will differ for different locations state wide on opening day ..I ask that everyone participate
Thanks

List

location(hunting),

Est. temp AM

est.temp Midday

est temp PM

wind direction(speed TOO if you like)

an chance of precipitation

Why not just look at the weather for Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland. and Chillicothe. That should give you an idea of what the weather will be like across the state.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Jesus OMO , I wish you would just kill a Damn deer or 6 this yr....lol. You sure are on thread starting and posting son of a gun.

Jesus OMO , I wish you would just kill a Damn deer or 6 this yr....lol. You sure are on thread starting and posting son of a gun.
Well i dont know if that will happen lol..I am limited on time allotted to hunt..Just like i was limited on scouting time all summer..I am a part time stay at home dad hence why you see me post pretty often..Its also the reason I am limited on hunt an scout time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Strange that Adam and I don't hunt that far from each other, comparitively (sp?) and the wind direction is so different. I am ESE and he is SSW. Hmm.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Strange that Adam and I don't hunt that far from each other, comparitively (sp?) and the wind direction is so different. I am ESE and he is SSW. Hmm.

Beentown

Just goes to show you the reason I don't trust anything until I get up and walk out the door anymore lol. Way too many times of watching the forcast a day or 2 in advance only to go out for my morning hunt and find out the wind was different direction and i had to do some quick thinking and hunt a different spot then I planed for lol.

I have also run into the fact a few times that here at my house (just inside town) the wind will feel like it is coming out of the right direction and when I get to my hunting spot the wind is totally different.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Loks like the chances for rain this weekend are dropping min my neck of the woods. hopefully it keeps it up. It feels like it has been raining for month straight!!