Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 - 2012 Deer Contest Harvest Thread

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Guys,

Please post all entries for the 2011-2012 TOO Deer Hunting Contest with the appropriate pictures/measurements in this thread.

With all entries for the contest, please include the following:

Team Name
Hunter Name
State Deer Harvested in
If it is a buck, please include the following:
Number of tines​
Sum of the cicrumfrance of both bases + longest main beam + longest tine + inside spread all measured to the nearest 1/4"​
Pictures: 1 of the hunter and the deer and 1 for each of the above measurements.

Keep in mind, 1 picture should show the tag for the animal.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I can't wait to see the contest pictures start to fill up this thread!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Team #6, Big Rack Snatchers
Jake Gray
Vinton County, Ohio
Buck:
4 3/4 + 4 3/4 + 18 + 5 1/2 + 17= 50
+ trail cam bonus= a total of 55

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Attaway Moundhill! Cool!:smiley_clap:

this is gonna turn into a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong thread!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Congrats MH! I Just put two and two together when I saw your old man in the pics. You and I have met before, I just never made the connection. Your old man is a good dude! Is he still running the show for the HVSA?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Guys, not sure I mentioned it before, but please be sure to throw a picture up documenting taking a youth for your 5 youth bonus points. Just the Team Name, Contest Name and something noting "Youth Bonus" with a picture is all that is needed. I am guessing some teams are due 5 pts. If you can place them here it is a heck of a lot easier than me searching each team thread.

Thanks,