Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snow White and Mr 8 point had a date at the ol' corn pile

fishwendel2

I was able to get a pic of the white fawn a couple weeks ago but my trail cam snapped these this weekend. Still looking for the 6.5 year old buck to show up. He has been glassed in the bean fields and in front of my ground blind but not on camera...yet.

Attachments

• albino doe and buck.jpg
    albino doe and buck.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 163
  • albino doe and bcuk.jpg
    albino doe and bcuk.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 190
  • albino doe 2.jpg
    albino doe 2.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 168

fishwendel2

I know...I knew I would eventually get a pic of her but the added bonus of her "mom" makes it even better. The buck has sort of off limits for the last 5 years but never appeared for a shot last year. This year his guard must be down as he stands out like a sore thumb in the bean fields and he has been bedding down 20 yds from my ground blind. It may be time to give the old timer a little stick this season.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
wow thats a true albino too... not just a white deer. Hopefully you can get a crack at her!

I seen that last pic and said the same thing. Dang, That's a TRUE albino too

Even more rare then just a white deer. Thanks for posting up the pics man. Keep us posted on.

Kaiser878

ohio
THat is absolutely awesome. No one can tell you what to do, as it is your decision. But personally I couldnt shoot that animal. Maybe if it was a several years older, but then I think I might have a hard time doing it. That is soemthing truly amazing. If you have children, I encourage you to take them out hunting with you to see this deer in the wild. Chances are they will never see this again in their lives!!!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
thats awesome a few years ago we had an albino buck on our place everyone passed him ip he was just a six point and it was neat to see. but one of the dumb ass neighbors shoot it during gun season.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
thats awesome a few years ago we had an albino buck on our place everyone passed him ip he was just a six point and it was neat to see. but one of the dumb ass neighbors shoot it during gun season.

I have no qualms about shooting a white deer. Cool to see but they are not magical... Mature white buck comes in front of me he is going to get the air let out.

Beentown