Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

damn you all to hell :)

well since i have gotten back into bow hunting my sickness has gotten worse by the day , im reading up on all the new broadheads , arrows , releases ,and so on and so forth. well today i went out and shot my first 3 d archery range , dude needless to say one hit is all it took as soon as i released on that first target it hit my blood like a big ol needle full of heroin , not only did it help on my judging distance , but actually aiming at a animal and not a target, which by the way when we were warming up in the indoor range i put 3 arrows in a row into a mountian dew can at 30 yards , im like a lesbian in a womans prison i cant get enough

just figure i would say thanks to all my brothers for helping me with my new addiction , well helping it get worse anyway :pickle::pickle:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm telling ya, you can shoot dots all day long but it is so much sweeter to shoot a 3-D target.

wish my uncle wouldn't have let his daughter and her friends tear mine to hell. Amazing none of them out there knows where it went. Still haven't replaced that yet :tantrum: wish I had another one.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Im not gonna ask how you know about the heroin burn........:smiley_baby: