Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The REALITY of TOO

Milo

Tatonka guide.
ALL,I wanted to post this for you all as a reminder that TOO is a thought of a couple of hunters for your enjoyment and participation... With that being said, Saturday marks a long journey for a lot of us including the owners and mods of the site. Some stuff will pop up and issues will come up and these boys will be hunting...PLEASE EXERCISE PATIENTS when contacting the mods about anything forum related unless you have naked pics of your wife and your having trouble posting them. This is classified as an extreme emergency..okay all kidding aside please use some common sense if and when your having any trouble navigating the site. We love the fact that you have joined us and are willing to share your experience and knowledge with us. Besides what other site has one of these ==>:pickle:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks Milo.. It's really been a ton of effort to get this ship seaworthy and a place that guys like. But i couldn't have done it without yall. I'll keep my ear to the ground and keep listening to what's liked and what's not. The old movie quote of "If you build it they will come" has rattled around in my head for the past year. And I'm happy to say that you guys have shown up in force and seem to really like the place.

Like Milo said though. Your admin and mod staff are hunters too. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to send one of us a PM, just know it's probably gonna take a little longer now that deer killing season is here. I'm about a week behind on answering PMs as it is though. lol. There are things i need to get done this week on the site and will continue to be very active and add features etc throughout the season. I might not see every post as you guys are putting up 350-600 posts a day and that's gonna explode here soon. But just go ahead and send one of us a PM. Feel free to make suggestions, observations, and things you would like to see, but please have patience.

With that being said. Get out ther boys and kill some big ones. Be safe, Be happy, and thank the lord for the sunrise and the game we pursue.