Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got a new video camera.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

A Sony Handycam 130/B. Full HD, SD card memory, touch screen etc. Figured it was time for an upgrade considering my last one was a Hi-8 format. lol

But it has the features important to us as hunters. The ability to turn off the beeps, the ability to lower the brightness on the LCD screen, and a CMOS processor to process low light filming and 30x optical zoom. And tracking focus that allows you to select an object and have the focus follow it

I also go it to do how to vids for the site, and also product reviews. Seems like everyone wants product reviews in video these days. It'll also be fun to do parody funny skits with.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+...lack/2155181.p?id=1218312477876&skuId=2155181

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Maybe he wants a video of his ol dog so he can see it again every now and then....IDK...But I doubt it...lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope. No videos of my junk will be posted in the adult section...

The guy at best buy was obviously suspicious by the kinds of questions i was asking. . "Can you dim the display so it doesn't give off so much light. Can you disable the beeps it makes.. How does it do in low light... I bet the guy thought i was going to hide it in some chicks closet or something. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

The guy at best buy was obviously suspicious by the kinds of questions i was asking. . "Can you dim the display so it doesn't give off so much light. Can you disable the beeps it makes.. How does it do in low light... I bet the guy thought i was going to hide it in some chicks closet or something. lmao

I bet he did lmao. I would love to have been in the break room after you left to hear his story lol.

huntn2

Hudson, OH

Wait, this is not what you got it for??? :pickle:

In all seriousness, I can't wait to see how it does. As we talked about before I will be in the market so nothing like feedback from someone you know.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like "a honey for the money"! I wish my computer wasn't a dinosaur so I could share some of my videos. Need to sell some more tree stands before justifying a new computer for video editing.:smiley_crocodile: