Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

He Has Risen From The Dead...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
After nearly 10 months of getting use to the idea that the nicest buck I had on cam last year was dead, I did a double take when I saw these. Claw has risen from his grave! I'm not real sure what happened to him, and why he was gone so long after being a nightly visitor for five months last year, but he is back and looking better than ever. I was looking for a good reason to get pumped for archery season, and I think that reason just showed up!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congratulations on that nice buck showing back up for yah.... the nice Guy says good luck with him.... the competition Guy hopes he goes away again Greg hahaha..... j/k hope yah connect on him....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Heck of a buck Greg. I love that flyer off the back with the split. Pretty good pictures too. :)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is awesome, flutey! Throw up a pic of him from last year when you get a chance... for comparison.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks fellas. I had pretty much accepted the fact that someone had killed him last year, so to see him on cam was a huge surprise. He isn't a monster deer, but he is one I would love to take. I have three years worth of pics or video now, and a shed from two years ago that I found this spring.

Jim, here's a couple photos for comparison.