Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Any one from Dannville???

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Watched film on Grove City Christian vs Dannville,then the rankings came out and Dannville was 2nd in D6 . Just wondering,for some reason I thought some one was.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dannville must be a great place, I'll bet all the girls are beautiful and all the guys are above average! :smiley_coolpeace:

Huckleberry Finn

Dannville must be a great place, I'll bet all the girls are beautiful and all the guys are above average!

Thurs two kinds of people in Dannville: the cousins and the Amish. Being an outsider, I do think the girls are purty.

Absolutely incredible farm that we rabbit hunt down there, the deer and turkey are loaded too!

Derek j

Knox Co.
I went to school there. My farm is about 12 miles away from town. Very good deer hunting. Not real fond of the school system though. Football is life there....kinda like Texas. Your nobody unless you play football. We have a lot of open enrollment kids just so they can play football for Danville. This years team started off real good....but they got smoked by loudonville this past Friday. They should still go far in the MBC though.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I used to due alot of sporting events with Danville boys because our coaches were brothers. Coach Carrol. Anyway I did events with Boesharts, Blubaughs, and some dude they all called Shorty. He died from roid abuse (that is the conjecture). HS baseball game, rounding second and died. He was 5'5" tall 145# and benched 325, squated 580, and dead lifted 600+ as a sophomore. Same stats I had as a Senior @ 6' 225#. Made sense.

Beentown