Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

forgive me TOO i have sinned.....hehehehe

i ask for forgiveness from my too brothers , i have been keeping a secret from you guys for awhile now , no im not gay , and no im not pregnant , back in early june i had surgery on my wrist to have a boxers fracture fixed that never healed right and kept me from shooting a compund for long time , well i was gonna buy the bows off of mike and get back into shooting bows , but do to a dumbass attack and a way to high poundage bow at cabelas i fuggerd my wrist again awhile back , well the doc gave me all clear to start shooting bows again , and after buying a martin monster buck compound bow and having it set at 55 pounds just to be safe ill work my way back up to 70 pound bows , anyway enough babbling i was gonna surprise yall with my first archery buck or doe this fall but cant keep it in any longer , im back to shooting bows and actually better then i have ever been the picture says it all i think im ready for bow season , i have been dropping hints for awhile now about hutning this bow season , these three shots were at 20 yards , i still need to sight it in at 20 and 30 yards but im liking the pattern

013.jpg012.jpg

Last edited: