Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010 10pt Mount

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Finally got him back and the office squared away. I had a local guy do the work and I'm happy with it for the price. I do not think I'll go with another "ears back" agressive look though.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Nice looking buck Adam. I like to see different ear positions. I personally think "alert" ears are way over used. He's one to be proud of for sure. Did you put a tape to him or get him officaily scored?

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nice looking buck Adam. I like to see different ear positions. I personally think "alert" ears are way over used. He's one to be proud of for sure. Did you put a tape to him or get him officaily scored?

Thanks guys. These 2 really grab your attention when you walk into the front entrance of the house, as the first picture was taken from the door way of the office. There is a point where both lock onto you with their eyes.

Schu, 165 5/8 gross, 159 2/8 net - OBBC scored and entered. First one, was purely in the right place at the right time but hope to see some of his offspring this winter. The area he was taken is just a pass thru area and is loaded with does right now. I usually don't start seeing any horn until late October as the rut approaches.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I won't sugar coat it Adam. I am not a fan of the ears back either. Maybe if it was head down like he was ready to spar, but I am not feeling it in this pose. WHo cares? That is a darn nice buck! Definitely one to be proud of. Never know if you would like it or not until you see him done and hanging on your wall I guess. I bet you have as many or more that like it simply because you don't see mounts done like that often.