Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man accused of eating raw meat at Walmart

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A Carlisle man is accused of eating raw meat at the borough's Walmart and putting the opened packages back on the shelves.

Employees told police they saw Scott T. Shover, 53, of the 100 block of Noble Avenue, eat from several packages without paying about 2:40 p.m. Monday. The meat was valued at $24.53, police said.

Loss prevention staff and a manager followed Shover out of the store and notified a nearby police officer.

Shover was taken into custody, police said. Because of four prior retail theft convictions, Shover was charged with felony retail theft.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/09/carlisle_man_accused_of_eating.html

WTF did he chew it with? What meat at walmart did he eat 24 bucks worth? That's like 2 racks of ribs, or 8lbs of pork chops, Or two whole pork loins, WTF...

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've been in that Wal-Mart. That's where we stat when we go to the Harrisburg show. There's a dinner there called the Middlesex Diner. Great place to eat, but loaded with weirdos! LOL!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't see how he could eat meat raw or cooked unless it was put in a blender first. I also don't see how they would even let a person eat $24 worth of product and not stop them before it got to that point lol.

Huckleberry Finn

Haven't there been a few cases of people stealing meat from walmart by shoving it down their pants...like racks and racks of ribs.