Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Missed the Deer contest Sign up.. Sign up here.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Go ahead and throw your name in the hat as an Alternate. Or once we get 5 alternates we'll form a team.. 50 post minimum still applies. If you're short, post em up and sign up.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Saddlepants, the minimum post count required for the contest is 50. I am sure you can make up the 34 post gap to get you there in no time!!!

As soon as we have 5 people with > 50 posts we will created an additional team (currently we have 11 teams with 5 members on each). We will continue to add an additional team for every 5 members that sign-up.

Therefore, anyone else not in that wants in, throw your name in this alternate list and I will create a new team as soon as we have 5.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
As soon as we get 2 more with 50 posts we will have team 12 (I have a feeling Saddlepants is going to hit the 50 post count tomorrow).

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I would love to sign up but to be honest it would not be fair to the other 4 since I have idea when I will get off this drill site and when I do I won't be home long. Bummer! :tantrum:

tuffshot

The Crew
If you do not get a 5th member soon I'll throw my name in the hat.
I won't get to go out until around the 15th of October due to a boiler maintenance shut down but there is still alot of season left.

tritonbill

NE Ohio
I've been a busy boy and got a few posts in!!! :) Hoping to jump on a team if there is still one open. Good thing about rain and wind is I got a good start on the site :)