Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What gives??

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I really haven't had time for FB. I've liked a couple companies once and a while. But mostly i don't because they spam the shit out of my wall with ads for their products.. Then I either have to go back and delete them, or block them from posting. Hell.. Somehow johnny cash posts on my wall once a day and that dudes been dead now 8 years.

I really haven't had time for FB. I've liked a couple companies once and a while. But mostly i don't because they spam the shit out of my wall with ads for their products.. Then I either have to go back and delete them, or block them from posting. Hell.. Somehow johnny cash posts on my wall once a day and that dudes been dead now 8 years.
Just Unlike the page tomorrow..Contest ends at 8pm an im currently down by 2

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I don't know man......don't take this the wrong way but if I wanted a bushnell TC that bad I would probly just go out and buy it versus begging people to vote for me on a facebook page:smiley_coolpeace:

You let everyone know about it last week, so if these guys were going to do it they probably have done it already.

I dont "like" facebook.......pun intended, so I can't help you out....sorry bro.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
To be brutally honest dude, it's annoys the shit out of me when people hit me up to do stuff like this. Just saying. It is a good bet I won't take time out of what is a very hectic life to go chase down some page, like it, vote, and unlike it. Sorry dude, but my list of priorities is a mile long and playing this game to help you win a camera ranks near the very bottom. I'm not saying that to be a dick, I'm just telling you how my life works. It is nothing personal, just the way I roll...

To be brutally honest dude, it's annoys the shit out of me when people hit me up to do stuff like this. Just saying. It is a good bet I won't take time out of what is a very hectic life to go chase down some page, like it, vote, and unlike it. Sorry dude, but my list of priorities is a mile long and playing this game to help you win a camera ranks near the very bottom. I'm not saying that to be a dick, I'm just telling you how my life works. It is nothing personal, just the way I roll...

Thats fine..I would think depending who the person asking is.. That would effect your decision of making it a priority or not

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry dude... I just don't log onto facebook much anymore. And when I do, it's just to check a couple things and I'm off in about a minute.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Busy as can be right now buddy. With my computer time I am looking over posts here (chatty fuggers here lately. so many posts to keep up on), getting hat and shirt orders rounded up, 2 e-mail accounts to keep up with, and 2 FB accounts plus the TOO FB page I just can't find the time to click on everything lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will be brutally honest. I would love to see you win. However, as a business owner, I don't want someone to "like" my business unless they truly like it. Personally, I don't even remember what company was giving it away or what they were about. Do they really want me on their "like" list? I don't give a shit about their products. Why should I cost them advertising dollars while clogging up my computer with spam? Just how I look at it. It is nothing personal towards you.

Its a show not a business and a percentage of new LIKES will stay around ..Its simply a means of exposure for them..These places know what they are getting themselves into when they have contest of these types..My cousin owns a photography company an has had great luck with getting exposure this way..A person has to discover your biz before they could TRULY LIKE IT..Hence exposure..At least that is my view..Its pretty much how things are on facebook There are multiple items given away daily from diff companies.. Its free exposure with the exception of the cost of the item..Which is usually donated by a outside sponsor..I dont know just a thought..

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I don't use Facebook because if I did, with my history, it would start raining fat chicks and ruin my marriage.
Plus I'd be constantly frustrated because I wouldn't have enough friends to win the Mexican fast-food promotions, let alone a trail cam.
But good luck to you.

(just keepin it lite and real boyz)

I don't use Facebook because if I did, with my history, it would start raining fat chicks and ruin my marriage.
Plus I'd be constantly frustrated because I wouldn't have enough friends to win the Mexican fast-food promotions, let alone a trail cam.
But good luck to you.

(just keepin it lite and real boyz)

There are NO FAT CHICKS on facebook...Well at least till you see them in person..