Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Athens Dumbassville club

Diablo54

Outside
Moundhill and a few of our friends shoot the Sportsman club every friday around 5 or 6 wondering if anyone is close enough to wanna join this week? :pickle:

No fat jokes or baby face jokes please:smiley_blackeye:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can't come shoot this Friday because I'm headed up north to fish, but you are going to do it next Friday, me and Bucknut will come down and shoot. I can't hit the broadside of a barn, so no laughing at me when I miss!!! We gonna shoot for pride or we gonna put a wager on it?!? Losing team has to film an early season doe hunt in their swimming trucks and flip flops! :smiley_crocodile:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We gonna shoot for pride or we gonna put a wager on it?!? Losing team has to film an early season doe hunt in their swimming trucks and flip flops! :smiley_crocodile:

Good thing your not going to wager beer or smoke since they can't buy either one lmao.

Diablo and Mountmysister might want to loose the game just so they won't have to see you in a speedo and flip flops Jesse :smiley_crocodile:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You guys would shit your pants to see me pole ax a big old nanny doe in my Hawaiian board shorts and camo Crocs! :smiley_crocodile: That might have to happen just for shits and giggles!!!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
We'll shoot for fun Jesse, don't wanna take your money man. As long as ya gotta stay fully clothed lol
Rc i look old enough to buy either so I'll be alright lol
And come on out Fluteman!

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I can't come shoot this Friday because I'm headed up north to fish, but you are going to do it next Friday, me and Bucknut will come down and shoot. I can't hit the broadside of a barn, so no laughing at me when I miss!!! We gonna shoot for pride or we gonna put a wager on it?!? Losing team has to film an early season doe hunt in their swimming trucks and flip flops! :smiley_crocodile:

You and Diablo can shoot from the youth stakes