Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Favorite NFL team

Schu72

Streetsboro
Who's your team? I've been a long time Seattle Seahawks fan. Not really sure how that took hold years and years ago. I have also become quite a Browns fan although there hasn't been much to cheer about in the last decade or so.rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was a Dan Marino fan and therefore a Dolphins fan. Not being a front runner, I'm still a Dolphins fan. I also root for Green Bay and like to see new teams win of they've been shitty for a while. I pull for the Saints as well since Brees is a Big 10 product. And of course, I root for any team playing the Patriots or Cowboys!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was a Dan Marino fan and therefore a Dolphins fan. Not being a front runner, I'm still a Dolphins fan. I also root for Green Bay and like to see new teams win of they've been shitty for a while. I pull for the Saints as well since Brees is a Big 10 product. And of course, I root for any team playing the Patriots or Cowboys!!!

Never picked you a fins fan. Welcome to the brotherhood lol.

I have been a fins fan since the Marks brothers and Marino's glory days of the mid to late 80's.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Never picked you a fins fan. Welcome to the brotherhood lol.

I have been a fins fan since the Marks brothers and Marino's glory days of the mid to late 80's.

Dolphins were my favorite animal growing up and that was big part of it. Plus Keith Byars was a Buckeye, and he was there when I started becoming a serious football fan. Not to mention they are the only team to run wire to wire and that adds it's own excitement to a season!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Cleveland Browns... which I believe has been one of the main reason I drink so much beer on Sundays during football season... :smiley_clap:

Diablo54

Outside

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I've been a Ram's fan for my whole life, seems random i know. I just started likin em when i was a kid and stuff wit em! TOO bad they suck ALMOST as much as the browns lmao