Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official Deer Contest Trash Talking Thread

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I will just pop into each teams thread to trash talk. Now go video Moundhill and Jason Snyder doing the do.

Beentown

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Shouldn't you be in art class or something right now?!? Or is it time for snacks and a nap? You better put your blocks away and start sharing or you'll be designated the newest pivot man when you reach the right age in another 10 years!!! rotflmao

Diablo54

Outside
Shouldn't you be in art class or something right now?!? Or is it time for snacks and a nap? You better put your blocks away and start sharing or you'll be designated the newest pivot man when you reach the right age in another 10 years!!! rotflmao

Real cute 1023. I wish it was snack and nap time. Why don't you go whack your pud to pictures of moe. rotflmao Just kidding buddy but still

Huckleberry Finn

I think any team that has to clean up half your damn closet when you leave should get 5 bonus points. So just chalk up 5 points for me right now because I'll have a nice, used Cabelas fleece to wear again come muzzleloader!!! LOL!!!

At least its quality clothing, right?! I'll think of something special to leave at Sandridge this year, maybe that Predator fleece jacket?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm hurting for hunting clothes big time. I may have to resort to sending ol' Huck a hunting invite this season... Is it really worth it, though???