Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 8 - GR8T RACKS

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Hey guys.... I hope everyone on team 8 has some dandies picked out for this year. Looks like its going to be another good one! Good luck everybody

Kujo

Maumee, OH
Yeah, I am going to have plenty of tree time this year. The 2 new properties I picked up look good too. Stands are set, lanes are cleared, and I'm waiting to pull my memory card till later this week. Just need to narrow down what stands to sit when. Over all, it's shaping up to be a good year. Good luck, and go team 8!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Checking in guys. Im not sure about how much time I'll actually get to hunt but the majority of it will be in the rut in November. Looking forward to sitting 25ft off the ground soon.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Name I would throw in the pot would be "Buck Hammers", but anything will be fine by me. Having "8" in the name somehow would be kind cool too...

Kujo

Maumee, OH
yeah it really doesn't matter to me. we can be ( team 8 ), I was just throwing a couple names out there. BUCKING HAMMERS...lol, I kinda like 8N'T NO THING!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Im def diggin Kujos 8N'T NO THING!!! something with the 8 would be cool since its universal.... GR8T Rack, 8 UP! whatever we want guys.... lets just kill some hawgs!

Kujo

Maumee, OH
I'll switch. GR8T RACK works for me!

Attachments

• GR8T RACK.jpg
    GR8T RACK.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 315

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That is the best picture in the world.
GR8T RACK works good for me too! Maybe we should make it plural, RACKS, since there will be five.

I think Team 7 should change their name to TEAM SHORTBUS

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hey, I wuz just lookin up the knife:smiley_arrogant:....Amazon said people who bought the knife also bought __________ .....whatcha carryin in the way of a knife there chaz?