Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #4 - Deerz & Beerz

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Team#4 to the top fellas!! Looks like a good group we have here, looking forward to getting to know some of you a little better this season and hopefully share a few successful hunts along the way!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Sounds good!
My tentative opening day plans are:
Saturday morning hunt in Williams Co., Saturday evening hunt in Wood Co.
Sunday morning hunt in Henry Co., Sunday evening hunt in Wood. Co.
I'll be out-of-town the weekends of Oct. 1st and Oct. 15th. so I want to get four hunts in opening weekend.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah the first part of the season is going to be slow for me. I will be fishing a little bit up until the 2nd week of October or so and with work along with training for my new job, it's going to be tough to put near the seat time in that I usually do.

My goals for deer season this year are, harvest a doe for the freezer in the month of October. Then hunt as much as I can possibly get out during the rut in hopes of harvesting a mature buck. If the opportunity does not present itself, December and January I will shoot the next mature doe that comes in and fill a 2nd tag for the freezer.

With the time that I'm going to have available, I will be satisfied with two deer this year, either sex. But it only takes one night, and I'm saving a little hole that has been good to me in the past for peak rut, it is all the way surrounded by corn!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Carry a cross bow on the tractor and combine

Dad has killed several nice bucks while farming

Hate the call ......John it is laying by the end rows
Gut it and take it to the barn

John

That is funny stuff John! "Hate the call". lol

Matt

Norton, OH
Fellas, JMMyers is my good friend and he will be hunting with me this season for as long as his wife and his soon-to-be-born child will allow. I will be sure to get him on here to post. If he lapses, I will be sure to post for him, as I spoke for him to be included in the contest.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Fellas, JMMyers is my good friend and he will be hunting with me this season for as long as his wife and his soon-to-be-born child will allow. I will be sure to get him on here to post. If he lapses, I will be sure to post for him, as I spoke for him to be included in the contest.

Sounds good Matt, Tell him best of luck from us!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Carry a cross bow on the tractor and combine

Dad has killed several nice bucks while farming

Hate the call ......John it is laying by the end rows
Gut it and take it to the barn

John

Well I grow a bunch of pumpkins and take people on a hayride out to the field to pick there own. Shooting a deer with an audience of about 40 people would be different. :smiley_coolpeace:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Guys, please welcome Derek j to your team. He signed up as an alternate and will replace JMMyers. Unfortunately JMMyers doesn't have the minumum post count of 50 that are required for the contest.

Good luck this season Team #4!

Derek j

Knox Co.
Hey guys! Glad to be put on a team for this season! I have my own property, and 4 other places to hunt this year, that total about 500 acres......so if I dont get a shot on a good buck this year, it just wasnt meant to be. Hope I can contribute to the team!