Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #2 - Buck Naked

Huckleberry Finn

2 hickslawns
2 Buckmaster
2 1hornwilly
2 Huckleyberry Finn
2 swamp_donkey819

Checking In!

Looking forward to a great season guys.

Call me the TOO Whore, but I think I know everyone on the team...Hicks of course we've met a few time, Buckmaster I've drank his wine and held his bone, Willy is selling me the rangefinder and one day will fix my bad eyes, and SwampDonkey came to TOO because I fished him off of Craigslist.

:smiley_clap:

swamp_donkey819

yea i read the wrong thread lol my bad well im currently laid off work since cant really do much pest control this time of year so ill be huntin hard as much as i can get in the woods until i find something else for work, got a few nice bucks on cam hopin to nail one this season be my first buck with a bow and get some point up for the team

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Reporting for duty. Now I must get to bed. Looking forward to a good season fellas! I will do my part on the youth hunt and kill what I can!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just thought of something, we might have a deer on the board before the Ohio season kicks in! helllz yeah!

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Reporting for duty.

I think I fell asleep last night at 11:59. Damn. Oh well, good to see all you fellas on here. This team is gonna put some bone on the ground for sure. Hicks is correct, our first shot starts next Saturday...now don't be expecting a 180" monster, we don't grow those down here. However, I'll do what I can to get some points on the board!

I am flat out fired up for the season to open! I'll be smackin' some Ohio deer Nov 2-10th. Nice to be on a team with you fellas.

Buckmaster

Portage
Reporting for duty. Now I must get to bed. Looking forward to a good season fellas! I will do my part on the youth hunt and kill what I can!

So what you're saying Phil is we get points by taking Huck and Swamp Donkey Hunting?
Looks like 3 older guys and 2 kids here= Team name: Knowledge and Ambition

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Now see Willy if you were on my team we could have got you an Ohio deer plus team points... Your not welcome now, different teams. I kid, I kid!

Beentown

Buckmaster

Portage
Hello fellow team members,
My name is Ben aka. The Buckmaster; and I have a hunting problem. I'm 40 years old.
My hunting bug was given to me by my father. I recall at the age of 3 trodding through foot prints in the snow following my father and his beagle around the woods.
I passed my hunters education class in 1981 and my hunting career took off. I got my first 6 point buck in 1987 with a crossbow. Since then I've harvested nearly 80 Ohio deer.
I mainly hunt my 100 acres in Jefferson Co and I also own a 6 acre wooded lot here in Portage Co that has an occassional deer pass through it. This fall I'll be in pursuit of a buck that is 150" or has significantly interesting character. My main hunting device this year is an instictive shooting 45 pound Fred Bear Black Panther recurve equipted with Bear 2 blade broadheads on cedar shafts. Oh, to afford my expensive deer hunting habits I'm minority owner of a fastener distribution company and work in the sales department. I look forward to the challenge of a new season full of saftey, fun, and success. Good luck to all of you this season.

swamp_donkey819

dont worry buckmaster you aint the only one with a huntin problem, ive had the same problem since i was about 6 yrs old and im 27 now.
started out with squirrel and deer now its whatever i can hunt and whatever can go in the freezer

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
SD- Yep. Still a kid. :smiley_clap:

I am only 36, but since I have seen Huck on hunting forums since he was in high school he is still a kid. When he is 40, I am afraid I am still going to think of him as a high school or college kid. Sorry Huck, but look on the bright side, in my eyes you will always be a kid. lol

Ben- Sounds great! Would love to see some nice bone on the ground via the trad gear! I am with you in spirit, but not ready to go traditional yet. I will be hunting southern Ohio the first week of the season. After that it will be flat farm country in NW Ohio. 140"+ or nice character works for me. Problem is, this limits my choices. I also hope to spill some blood with my muzzle loader this year. I have a shotgun buck, antlerless with my 44mag, and a couple archery kills. Nothing with my smoke pole yet. Not 80 deer, but what I lack in experience I will make up with heart!

Ironically, I am also a minority business owner. Seeing how middle class white guys are becoming extinct, that makes me a minority doesn't it?:smiley_crocodile:

Names? I like "Hank Tucker!" :smiley_bagonhead:

Last edited:

swamp_donkey819

awesome no prob with that im only 27 and hell i thought that was gettin old, skill wise yea def still a kid learned alot and still got alot to earn, i also would like to see some nice kills with tradtional, not many hunters use traditional anymore. actually wouldnt mind gettin into it myself

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How about Racktarded?

Huckalicious?

Deer fear me?

Bury the arrow?

Smokey and the Deer?

Oh Deer?

Da Deer Hunters?

Deer Entrepreneurs?

Deer Determined?

Deer Diary?

Deer Tag Collectors?

Tree stand Ninjas?

I'd sooner have a booner?

Serial Deer Killers?

Natural Born Deer Killers?

Moe who?

Tag Soup?

Deer View Mirror?

Here's your buck?

Buck Nutz?

Buck This?

Slaughterhouse 5?

My brain is getting tired. Help me out guys.

swamp_donkey819

dead deer walkin, i like the tree stand ninjas besides that i hunt from the ground what bout..... buck you or the rack squad, show me your rack, backstrap assassins, john deere killers, bout what i can come up with till i get some coffee