Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #5 - Whiskey Bent & Wallbound

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jackalope
Gern186
5Cent
camofry
Boone

Heck of a team we have here guys... Should be a good one.. We have some stiff competition out there. :pickle:

Last edited:

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Hi Guys. I had a crazy weekend too and have meetings all day today. Stopped by here for a lunch break. I am all ready to go, as I headed out Saturday after the kids games in the morning and completed hanging and tightening stands and putting seats covers back on. This should be fun and I am looking forward to it.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Ya baby, good looking team here boys!

I will be down the Dayton area for a wedding on Saturday the 24th, but plan to be in the stand Sunday evening hoping to put a doe on the ground.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I will be pulling cards in the morning to see what I have to work with. As far as team names,You guys pick one. I am called many names and dont like none of them.lol

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I am still thinking about names, but the following are a start:
Admin's Assassins
Gern's Groupies---Gern, you have shot many great deer!
TOO Good

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah... I've never gone with the grain on anything in my life. lol

How about

Apex Predators.
Gut Pilers.
Still warm. lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We habent. lmao I like the whisky one. Btw. I owe someone in here a PM. And I appreciate them taking the time to send me one. Just haven't had time to reply.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I'm far friom the creative type, does not matter to me. Just has to sound good when read on a trophy, saw on a shirt, or broadcasted outloud during the awards ceremony:smiley_cheers:

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I'm far friom the creative type, does not matter to me. Just has to sound good when read on a trophy, saw on a shirt, or broadcasted outloud during the awards ceremony:smiley_cheers:

Joe, I figure you are the team captain......

What do you want for a team name? It makes no difference to me......I will throw this one out there

How about "Jackalopes Junkies"?

On a side note, I am kicking myself in the ass this morning...... I just realized I had made a prior commitment on Saturday evening. I had already purchased tickets to the fall Republican banquet here.....son of a bitch! Saturday morning is already shot in the ass with soccer and flag football games. Oh well, no big deal other than the fact I haven't missed an opening day in 22 years of bowhunting. Sunday looks like it is out of the picture also.