Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #6 - Big Rack Snatchers

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for getting the thread started Buckslayer. Looking forward to having a great season this year.

I can pretty much gaurantee 5 youth bonus this year. Other than that lets see what the deer Gods have to say about it. lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You guys have an unfair advantage. For example, if Hoytmania takes Moundhill on a hunt does this mean Hoyt gets a youth bonus?rotflmao

Kaiser878

ohio
No, but we will give you a club to take along. Word has it he likes boys and is a little frisky in the tree. You can use the club to beat him.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Ya he's a flamer, i just hunt with him bc he has nice land lol. Last time we hunted he tried to put his climber in a tree beside mine and hold my hand, kinda bothered me

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Any ideas for team names guys? I'm blank..the only thing i could think of was Timber Thumpers..idk lol

Dang high school kids. Wouldn't Pud thumper be more appropriate for you? hahahahaha I think I just expanded the trash talking thread into your team page bro!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am not to worried about a name fellas, as long as it aint anything queer like tip touchers or something like that. lol

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well I suppose we need to come up with a name of some sort. I like Zachs "Big Rack Snatchers" Also is there anyone who is good with art work for a team logo?