Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 - 2012 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Alright guys. Below are the team assignments for the 2011 – 2012 TOO Deer Hunting Competition. Please create your own team thread within the “2011/12 Ohio Deer Hunting Contest” Forum. If everyone can check-in within their respective team threads ASAP it will be appreciated. Feel free to come up with a Team Name if you wish.

I am looking forward to a fun, safe and successful season/competition.

So, with that, here it is…

Team Name
1 huntn2
1 rgecko23
1 rossbows
1 Mountaineer
1 TripleA88

2 hickslawns
2 Buckmaster
2 1hornwilly
2 Huckleyberry Finn
2 swamp_donkey819

3 Jesse
3 twireman
3 Redhunter1012
3 deerburger
3 "J"

4 DJK Frank 16
4 Mike
4 Johnch
4 Ohiosam
4 Derek j

5 Jackalope
5 Gern186
5 5Cent
5 camofry
5 Boone

6 Hoytmania
6 moundhill
6 Buckslayer
6 uglykat26
6 Kaiser878

7 RedCloud
7 Fluteman
7 finelyshedded
7 Beentown
7 lung buster

8 Rutin
8 aholdren
8 Danmann801
8 JPN
8 Kujo

9 Schu72
9 Diablo54
9 Curran
9 dante322
9 bucknut

10 buckbuster217
10 Jbrown
10 OhioWhiteTails
10 JD Boyd
10 Matt

11 ohio mossy oak
11 cotty16
11 Alphamax10
11 Hortontoter
11 old hunter

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks awesome. Great job man! :smiley_clap: I added some spaces to make it easier to read.... They look pretty evenly spread out too. No real slunger teams. This is gonna be a ball!

Huckleberry Finn

I kept looking through the lists for a favorite team...and then said "oh well, that one" ... "or that one". "Ohhh there's a few good ones..."

Looks pretty even.

I'm only suspicious as to how huntn2 was the first person drawn...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Team 6 is loaded.....just sayin.

It would be loaded if it were Kaiser and say JD or some others on the same team. But all the year in year out heavy hitters look to be pretty well spread out.. I would say with these teams it's anyones ballgame. :smiley_bril:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I like it. Going to get Flutie to bring his dang bow and put some points on the board lmao.

Thanks for the hardwork you put into this Ryan. Looks good to me on teams.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
It would be loaded if it were Kaiser and say JD or some others on the same team. But all the year in year out heavy hitters look to be pretty well spread out.. I would say with these teams it's anyones ballgame. :smiley_bril:

Its loaded haha its my team...

Id say is a race for second now... haha

Schu72

Streetsboro
Looks great. I agree, the teams look fairly even. Bunch of good deer hunters that's for damn sure.

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Well now I won't feel too guilty to ask Jackalope if I can come down there and shoot his 2nd best deer! Haha!

Looking forward to this guys.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
This is getting me even more jacked! I think I am going to go shoot one now... Its like rubbing one out before a big date ;)

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They are all looking pretty even to me. Maybe one or two that have a leg up, but for the most part pretty even. The thing is, you just never know when one of the "regulars" is going to eat tag soup or some of the guys looking for their first buck are going to tag a dandy. I was a little disappointed to see I ended up with Huck. The dude leaves his clothes every year and despite the fact he is on the site every day, I think he only hunts 2-3days a year.rotflmao

Huckleberry Finn

I was a little disappointed to see I ended up with Huck. The dude leaves his clothes every year and despite the fact he is on the site every day, I think he only hunts 2-3days a year.

What are you gonna do, trade me off?