Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mr. Moss Face.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Here's a little spike who hit my trophy rock. He carried away some greenery. Note the blind in the background. Got a few big guys hitting this spot TOO. However, big is relative. These are Florida deer. I'll post a pic or two of the big Florida deer later when I feel like being laughed at. I'll be sitting here next Saturday...all day.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Nah, snakes are around, but rarely seen. I checked it today for snakes, wasps, spiders and scorpions. I'm good :) buck going down on sept.
17th if all goes well. I'm gonna hunt my ass off on opening day down here.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm sure it's full of lizards though. lol... Funny story.. I did a job once in Palakta Fl. The guy with me on the job was a big colored dude from DC... Found out he was terrified of lizards... He saw one on the sidewalk and jumped screaming like a girl... Naturally I spent most of the night catching lizards under the lights in the hotel parking lot and poking them under his hotel room door.... lmao

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Oh man. There are about 100 lizards running around in there. But they dont do anything. My 4 yr old nephew catches them all day long. His last adventure with me was "uncle Josh, why him tail come off?"

Lizards are cool.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh man. There are about 100 lizards running around in there. But they dont do anything. My 4 yr old nephew catches them all day long. His last adventure with me was "uncle Josh, why him tail come off?"

Lizards are cool.

I agree.. I must have stuffed 50 lizards under his door that night.. Dude about jumped out the window that morning. And would have if two wouldn't have been in the window seal. Dude called the boss and said he was going back to DC.. Sure as shit he did to. packed his shit and went to the airport... The job had 2 days left and I was hustling to get it done myself. My boss (a texas boy) just laughed and said "Just get the job done dumbass."

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I agree.. I must have stuffed 50 lizards under his door that night.. Dude about jumped out the window that morning. And would have if two wouldn't have been in the window seal. Dude called the boss and said he was going back to DC.. Sure as shit he did to. packed his shit and went to the airport... The job had 2 days left and I was hustling to get it done myself. My boss (a texas boy) just laughed and said "Just get the job done dumbass."

Remind me to never travel with you Joe... :smiley_crocodile:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

Lizards are cool.

Did that to a lizard stuck on the side of a Taco Bell in Kissimmee when we was down there years ago for our family Disney trip lol. My wife and oldest daughter who neither one are very knowledgeable on wildlife about flipped out when the tail started flailing around on the ground and the lizard took off like a rocket up the wall to the roof and I stood there lmao.

Huckleberry Finn

Call me a dumbass, but I just put two and TOO together...you're going to grow that huge, nice ass beard to sit in the middle of a sauna???? hahahaha

Kill that deer!

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Call me a dumbass, but I just put two and TOO together...you're going to grow that huge, nice ass beard to sit in the middle of a sauna???? hahahaha

Kill that deer!

Yes sir. The beard does not help with the swamp-like conditions, but it will help by the time I get to Ohio. I hope you don't want me to shoot that deer:smiley_bril:! A little spike will not put many points on the board for us:smiley_chinrub: