Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

On the Road again....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh well out too Idaho I go, might have too look into the hunting oppurtunities out there for future referance lol.... Won't be back till the 23rd, so opening day doesn't look good lol.... I'll be checking in, especially for the contest teams too be announced lol..... Take care and behave yourselves rotflmao..... :pickle::pickle: rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Should of mentioned its for work not pleasure lol.... flying on the luxurious C-130H-2 series airframe..... we will be cruising at 27K' lol..... Adam I've yet too make it too Idaho and am looking forward too the scenery.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Should of mentioned its for work not pleasure lol.... flying on the luxurious C-130H-2 series airframe..... we will be cruising at 27K' lol..... Adam I've yet too make it too Idaho and am looking forward too the scenery.....

The only disappointing thing will be.....having to leave to return home lol. I'm not sure how bad the wildfires tore things up in Idaho where you are going but that would be the only thing that could take away from the scenery. Good luck and have a safe trip.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Have seen some sporadic sign of fires out here but doesn't look too bad around the base so far.... pretty flat till you get too the mountains lol.... looks nice out here so far accept for those dang tumble weeds lol....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Have seen some sporadic sign of fires out here but doesn't look too bad around the base so far.... pretty flat till you get too the mountains lol.... looks nice out here so far accept for those dang tumble weeds lol....

Head for the hills buddy lol. Oh and take a bow with ya since it's elk season out there or at least a call or 2 and mess with the wildlife while your there lol. Where are ya at in Idaho anyway ?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Safe travels J

If you look into hunting in the future let me know & I'll get you in contact with my buddy that works for the state out there.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So J does this mean your wife is home all alone??