Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

woodbury outfitters

swamp_donkey819

anyone else goin to the woodburry outfitters autograph session on the 17th and 18th of this month along with the big sale they are supposed to be having, it will be travis t-bone and nice from the bone collector signing bows or hats or whatever you may have, at least from my perspective im guessing thats how it will go, also havings drawings and give aways

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am not interested in celebrity autographs. I would like to have Gern and JD's autographs though. They are my hunting heroes!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lol awesome im guessin theyre the deer asassins on this sight

I am sorry SD. I thought everyone knew. lol

To be honest, this site is plum full of great hunters. JD and Gern seem to have a knack for taking mature bucks with serious consistency though. Kaiser is pretty consistent every year too. Heck, a bunch of the guys here take good deer most years. If they don't tag them, you can bet they are onto the deer and just waiting for that one moment when the deer they are after slips up a bit. You just never know who will post the next stud up here during deer season. I can feel the excitement building already. 15 days away from bow opener!

swamp_donkey819

lol yea i never knew lol but yea i can def tell there is aot of great hunters on here, ive only taken one mature buck and got him by pure luck during muzzleloader last year, antlers fell off before i shot him. but i have seen alot of nice bucks just aint gotten to check out everyones pics yet, hopin to be able to post some of my own this year, i figured id go down and check out the deals they got goin on might grab some autographs who knows

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can promise you that Gern, JD, Kaiser, and a hand full of others around here would hunt circles around T-Bone. He made his way into the hunting industry by being a champion archer who became the personal bow tech for Waddell and the rest of the crew. Bring his big ass up here to the pressured grounds of Ohio and I'd have to think he'd be lost in the matter of minutes. There are a select few guys in this industry that I'd be there to autographs for and that crew is not one of them...

swamp_donkey819

no shit i never knew that, well imo i think that all the hunters on here are the real hunters for the fact that ya`ll hunt open woods and fields , and not a fenced in ranch to where its like fishin in a stocked pond, all your food plots and time in the woods and actually bein prepared and hunting hard, not guaranteed a shot on a deer everytime you go out. plus not to mention alot of people on here has gave me alot more useful info then most the television shows put together. plus not to mention non of you get paid 80,000 to mention a certain broadhead or arrow that helped you get a deer. so all in all i can see what you mean jesse, why waste time on an autograph from someone whos famous just cause there on tv when the real hunters are all around you ? right

swamp_donkey819

woodbury outfitters new store is pretty slick, alot bigger then the lil general store they used to have, guessin thats why there prices on some stuff is through the roof, like the 159 dollar fuse bow sight. but they got just about anything u want down there and more then what walmart carries which is why i usually go there first