Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pumped Up Kicks

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
What do you guys think of this song? I think it is definately a catchy tune, but have you listened to the lyrics? As catchy as it is, I don't think they should be putting out music that capitalizes on tradgedy. I read somewhere that it is supposed to be a song about some guy who shot a bunch of people.

Huckleberry Finn

Yea, pretty much about killing someone. People don't get that anymore, not like when it was J with the gauge and Vanilla with the 9.

Probably still better than Wheezy saying "Fugg the Army" though

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Oh, I think 99% of todays music is just garbage. I have my pandora and slacker radio set to mostly 90's stuff. Country is still doing pretty good, but I'm on this Texas country kick right now, guys like Ryan Bingham, Randy rogers, Cross Canadian Ragweed,Eli Young Band. I dont know the exact style of country they call it, but its pretty good stuff.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Never heard of the group or the song until now. Went to youtube and listened to about 1min. of it. Now I know why I have never heard of them lol.

Oh, I think 99% of todays music is just garbage. I have my pandora and slacker radio set to mostly 90's stuff. Country is still doing pretty good, but I'm on this Texas country kick right now, guys like Ryan Bingham, Randy rogers, Cross Canadian Ragweed,Eli Young Band. I dont know the exact style of country they call it, but its pretty good stuff.

That was the only enjoyable thing that came out of my time in texas. I got to see lots of bands for 20 bucks. Ive seen casey donahew, ryan bingham, the bart crow band, and the josh abbott band all in one night along with a few less known texas country artists. Around Wichita falls and the OK border its pretty common to go a large honkytonk bar ; pay the entrance fee and see act after act of start up bands.

Last edited: