Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jlope and LSU...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have been waiting for the thread from Lope praising how the SEC is end all, be all. Just not football season yet.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I thought lsu was done after losing their starting qb. Bit they put the whipping on Oregon like 40 to 27...

Did yall see my bama boys whipp up on Kent st. 48-7... I don't think they got it unless they they can improve that offensive line and hold the pocket.

Time will tell. Time will tell...

One things for sure..... They're working on bringing that crystal home for the 6th year in a row.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I thought lsu was done after losing their starting qb. Bit they put the whipping on Oregon like 40 to 27...

Did yall see my bama boys whipp up on Kent st. 48-7... I don't think they got it unless they they can improve that offensive line and hold the pocket.

Time will tell. Time will tell...

One things for sure..... They're working on bringing that crystal home for the 6th year in a row.

About as impressive as OSU beating Akron 42-0. Just sayin...

epe

Lancaster
Funny no one mentions Georgia getting a beat down by boise in pretty much a home game, miss state getting beat by byu and auburn needing an onsides kick to beat who????

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Funny no one mentions Georgia getting a beat down by boise in pretty much a home game, miss state getting beat by byu and auburn needing an onsides kick to beat who????

Eh... They can't all be superstars. Lets see, who does the Big 10 have this year? Oh that's right, their only team that was ever worth a dang is missing their star QB, Coach, and is under NCAA sanctions.... And the sad part is, they'll probably still win the Big 10 title as their in conference strength of schedule has always been a cake walk.. So while every team in the SEC might not be superstars every year, least we can take solace in the fact that we have more than one... ;) ;)

epe

Lancaster
Everybodies lower to middle of their conference is not great. I think people forget that with the sec.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Everybodies lower to middle of their conference is not great. I think people forget that with the sec.

I can handle the lower to middle one third being that way. We still have 3-4 stellar teams that bring the heat on any typical season. ... We could be like the big 10 and only have one good team year in year out, same one every year. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Are you boys watching this Miss st auburn game. SON! That's some football.... 55 points between the two in the first half. 31 /24 auburn at the half. Aub put up 14 in the first 4 min and Miss ST answered with 14 too....

14 flags in the first half.

God bless SEC football!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HELL OF A GAME! 10 seconds left in the 4th... 34 to 41 Auburn. Miss State with the ball on the 1 yard line.... Six foot four 245 lb QB cuts wide left.. Runs for it.. POW!! STOPPED DEAD IN HIS TRACKS AT INCHES by a 6'2'' 208 Auburn Defensive Back.. GAME OVER! Auburn squeaks by again.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What you guys dint know is, although I root for OSU, I'm a closet South Carolina fan. I have been since I was a kid. Im not a Spurrier fan though.
Anyway, what a game with Georgia right now. They just can't seem to put the Dawgs away.

Side note, Garcia, USC's QB is a douche.

I posted this here thinking it may turn into a SEC thread.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I was there. Corner endzone row 12 where all the UM scoring took place in the 4th quarter. I was there tailgaiting with some UM donors. It was an unbelievable night. Totally indescibable. Nobody left the stadium for an hour. Afterwards we continued to tailgate and I rubbed elbows with players, recruits, the UM Athletic Director. Shook Herbstreits hand. It was a night I'll truly never forget.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I was there. Corner endzone row 12 where all the UM scoring took place in the 4th quarter. I was there tailgaiting with some UM donors. It was an unbelievable night. Totally indescibable. Nobody left the stadium for an hour. Afterwards we continued to tailgate and I rubbed elbows with players, recruits, the UM Athletic Director. Shook Herbstreits hand. It was a night I'll truly never forget.

Huge Michigan fan here and I am envious. Would have loved to been there. I sadly have not been to a home Michigan game. Either I don't have the cash (at least willing to spend) or the time.

Beentown