Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey milo you were right.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I tried to send a pm but apperently your box is full.

last weekend at cardinal you mentioned that the whisker buiscit on chelseas bow might have something to do with her problems getting a group.
Today I took the ripcord dropaway off my old bow and put it on hers. The first three arrows she shot held a 2 inch group at 20 yards. We tweeked her pins a little and she is driving tacks now.

I think her interest has been peaked again. she was getting frustrated because she couldnt get any kind of consistancy with her shooting. I think she will be practicing a little more now.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
its more her form than the biscuit. if you dont have a solid follow through it will be a detriment with that rest. glad you got it figured out and she can get on to shooting. wish i had a little more time to spend with her and her bow but we can do it again some time. let me know if i can be of any further help to you guys. and talk some sense into her on the tattoo's please....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Awesome stuff Dante. Glad you got it working better for her. I hope she gets out there and gets those arrows flying to get that poundage worked up. Who knows, she may get to use it later this fall if she does.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I finally got out and shot that broadhead. It flies great.
I got one of those G5 squaring devices and squared up my arrows. now they all fly true, even the small game tips.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Alright dante! good to hear. glad to help buddy. thanks for letting me know...thought i was gonna have ta leave a pop knot on your noggin next time i seen ya for not lettin me know. did you send that other head back in yet?