Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Max's show setup

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure if these will post or not. I will give it a try. Here is my attempt to post the pictures.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
IMG00094-20110902-1503.jpg

IMG00097-20110902-1503.jpg

IMG00096-20110902-1503.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Milo- dieing bro! No power to the camper! Buddy is bringing me one tonight.

Just met a local. Funny stuff. Lives a few minutes away from me. Found out his wife works with mine. He heard about it from the post I put up on . . . Ahem. . . Let's say another site. We talked mods and Coonie and he laughed. I think we will be seeing a new member soon that seems pretty hardcore about his hunting!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No problem Mike. Garrett is here tonight. Weird!

Invited to a show in Ft Wayne in 2 wks! Hand picked by the promoter! Stopped in today and told me he wants to grow the event and wants us to show up. Offered no entry fees to me! What an amazing offer from a great guy! Glad to have gotten to know him the last couple years!

hickslawns,
Hope you did well, on your first day there. :smiley_boogie: Let's hope that the rain will move out of the area. :smiley_badmood:

I'm hoping to get out there today. Yesterday was a bad one for me....food poisoning. :smiley_acold: Yuck! Feeling better this morning, so all I have to do is get moving...after a little polishing. :smiley_brushing:

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hope to see you Daniel! Need to get things rolling a little faster today. The heat kept things slow all week and last nights storms have a bunch of people leaving early.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The storms have sadly kept me away also. We had just about everything blow away or down. It was horrible here last night. Good luck with your sale man.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I want to thank Drake for posting the pictures up! We ended up pulling the black enclosed trailer out for more visibility and a more inviting setup. Sales were flat. Hot as heck and many vendors said they were down. We were down about 50% from last year's show. I guess when you setup and have 2 great years in a row you sort of saturate a market with stands. Not everyone needs a new stand every yea, but we did get some repeat business and guys coming in telling us about the deer they killed out of stands they bought off us. Made me feel pretty good.

You win some and you lose some, but we live to fight another day. Hopefully Ft Wayne in two weeks is more successful. It will be a new market of perspective buyers we haven't met before which should help. Then Ft Recovery will be two weeks after the Ft Wayne show.