Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Headed to KY!!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well I got the truck packed, on my way to pick the quad up, and then straight to our KY farm. My plan is to get there around 5pm to check cams and figure out which deer have stuck around and if any others moved in. Go figure it would be mid-high 70's for a week and then the few days Im hunting it jumps to 100!!! I think im gonna have anal glaucoma on monday.... I cant "see my ass going to work"! Temps are supposed to drop and be awesome on monday, so we will see how Sat. & Sun. go!!! ill update with pics once I get down there!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck on the hunt.... I have a feeling we're going too see a good one on the ground here in the next week...... :smiley_clap:

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
This morning SUCKED!!! Checked all 3 cams and only 1 of 3 shooters are still on camera. The biggest one is becoming more frequent but with the temps being 100 degrees today I dont predict much luck. Tomorrow calls for rain so who knows what these deer will do. I may hunt monday morning since its supposed to be cool. Damn work has to ruin everything! Ill keep ya updated and post some pics of the big guy hanging around.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Monday and Tuesday are looking good temperature wise. Maybe the rain will hold off and you will get a chance to get out and bust one. Any of those bucks shed their velvet yet?