Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Went to a yard sale

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
and picked all these up...anybody wanna buy some haha...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I think I'm gonna have one too since we finally sold the house. I've got that many to get rid of... Come see me...lol

Huckleberry Finn

Holy cheeettt

My dad turns pens (has a mini lathe) for it, and has never done antler, though I've told him to do so...if someone wanted an antler pen, I bet we could arrange something (I'm not a good shed hunter, hard to do from a state away).

I've got to ask, what the hell does a lot like that cost?

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Holy cheeettt

My dad turns pens (has a mini lathe) for it, and has never done antler, though I've told him to do so...if someone wanted an antler pen, I bet we could arrange something (I'm not a good shed hunter, hard to do from a state away).

I've got to ask, what the hell does a lot like that cost?

$325

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I'm interested in a set for rattling, plus, if you'd like to make me a deal on any of the ones that aren't suitable for rattling (or you can't get rid off) I'd like to give them to a guy who would use them for knife handles, etc. Let me know...

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I will def sell you guys a set, I am in jackson county. Not sure how much they would be to ship, but def cheaper than gas money unless you were going to be down this way. The benefit to coming is you could pick your own set, Not many matching sets but many that are close. I would negotiate price depending on size you picked out, somewhere in the $20 range. You will be looking at that much for the fake rattling antlers/ rattle packs, and there is nothing like the real thing so its a pretty good deal IMO.

I would be interested in 2 or more to make rattle bags
The small ones would work for me

PM me a price shipped to 43445

The post office has flat rate boxs that ship fpr like $5 and $11

A coupls small rack's cut in 1/2 if needed should fit in a $5 box

If you think cheaper to ship in a different box
I am game

JOhn

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I will def sell you guys a set, I am in jackson county. Not sure how much they would be to ship, but def cheaper than gas money unless you were going to be down this way. The benefit to coming is you could pick your own set, Not many matching sets but many that are close. I would negotiate price depending on size you picked out, somewhere in the $20 range. You will be looking at that much for the fake rattling antlers/ rattle packs, and there is nothing like the real thing so its a pretty good deal IMO.

Wow, thats all the way on the other side of the state LOL, so your by alexandria, clraryville? I used to ride my bike down to moscow, ohio all the time when I was a kid, which is kinda across the river from there. I think LOL

I jus want a decent set of a 6pt. That would do me fine. I don't ned anything spectacular. If it has brows i'm going to saw them off anyway. My zip is 44710

Buckmaster

Portage
I jus want a decent set of a 6pt. That would do me fine. I don't ned anything spectacular. If it has brows i'm going to saw them off anyway. My zip is 44710

You probably want an 8 point, then cut off those knuckle busting brow tines. For terms of rattling, bigger is better. Soak them in water for a couple days prior to use.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Wow, thats all the way on the other side of the state LOL, so your by alexandria, clraryville? I used to ride my bike down to moscow, ohio all the time when I was a kid, which is kinda across the river from there. I think LOL

Jackson county is about 30 miles south of chillicothe...not sure where those places are you said.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I've been told it brings out the realism. I don't know if it would make a difference but that's what I was told along time ago. When my elders speak, I pay attention and listen.

I'll give it a try. I got a little set i planned on using, but want a little bit bigger. Ill soak them this weekend and see about the sound difference.